Pavillon Porte de Versailles
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$480
US$413
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsrecommend this hotelthe hotel managerideal locationpapillonexpositionversaillesboulevard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Do you like bed bugs causing you red itchy skin rashes for a few days? Well,then this is absolutely your hotel! That means if you can stand that the miniscule rooms are dirty and smelly, that the bathrooms are full with body hair from previous guests and that you can't bring a full size bag into the bucket-sized elevator. Location is great for conferences in this area, but so is sleeping in the nearby Metro station...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
10  Thank GenevaTraveller007
Reviewed 27 September 2012

[--] this place. We didn't even book it...we tried to book another one of the Hotel de Paris locations and got funneled over to this crap hole. Several phone calls to the manager and they would not refund our money, so we had no choice. I woke up the first morning with bed bug bites all over the place. They, again, refused to move us to a different location or refund us any money. They gave us a different room (which also had bugs). We had also called ahead to ask about adding an extra bed for a friend of ours coming towards the end of the week. They said, no problem, 30 Euros a night would do it. When our friend showed up, they refused to allow us to have an extra bed and offered us an extra room for him at 80 Euros a night. We, again, had no choice - which was obviously their plan. Additionally, they tried to charge us for breakfast we did not eat at checkout. I will do whatever i can to screw this place...i am so angry and disgusted with how we were treated.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank jmsk78
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I was appalled at the shabbiness of this hotel. How it can justify charging 240 euros excluding breakfast is beyond me. I arrived and there was no-one in attendance. I was kept waiting 10 mins before someone turned up. My room was on the 4th floor but I couldn't bring myself to use the crummy lift. It was the size of a bucket and would have given me serious claustrophobia. So I lugged my case four floors up a dark and dingy spiral staircase.

The room was small but reasonably clean. It was over the street and the hum of vehicles kept me awake. There was no mirror in the room so I was unable to check my appearance before a business meeting. The bathroom was tiny with no surfaces for a wash bag or anything else.

I didn't want to descend into the dingy basement for breakfast which I read here was not worth the extra 8 euros, so I had a pleasant coffee, croissant and fresh orange juice for 6E at the bistro over the road.

Please please avoid! This hotel does not deserve to be in business. It's fleecing visitors due to its proximity to the exhibition centre.

This is the first trip advisor review I've written. I've never felt so strongly about a hotel stay before. Surely that speaks volumes?

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Alex J
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Do not stay here. The rooms are the size of a shoe box and very dirty. Although the bathroom was an okay size, the fumes from the sink backed up because there was no cover over the hole.
The floor was extremely dirty. The elevator was so small it could only hold one person at a time.
The only good thing was the location. There were a lot of eating places close by. I did not experience the bedbugs thank goodness, but everything was old and dingy. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable, the pill was very flat I had to double it to sleep.
I do not recommend. Please stay somewhere else. This place was very small, we had to step over the suitcases to move around. Couldn't change your mind in that room. The buffet breakfast was better than expected.

Room Tip: Stay in the room for 3 persons on the ground floor it's a lot bigger.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank JWtraveller77
Reviewed 15 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com