Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$1,240
US$1,192
  • Pool
2,137 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towerblackout shadesecole militairerick stevessuperior roomaround the cornerwithin walking distancerodin museumgreat neighborhoodthe hotel staffchamp de marsmetro stopeiffel tourwould definitely stay here againwonderful hotelyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel was recommended by a friend and was as great as I had hoped. I arrived at the hotel around 9 am and although check-in was not until 4 pm, I was given a key to my room. I was very thankful as I had just spent several weeks in a location with minimal electricity and was looking forward to getting cleaned up before exploring the city.

The room was on the third floor and was very clean. I enjoyed taking the spiral staircase after initially dropping my luggage off via the elevator.

The hotel is very close to the Eiffel Tower and the staff of the hotel are very helpful with directions. They also gave me a map and highlighted different routes for me. There is a lovely pastry shop right next door as well as a small grocery store a few doors down.

This morning as I checked out very early to catch my flight, the gentleman at the front desk made me a cup of hot tea and helped me with my suitcase out to the shuttle. The hospitality at this hotel is wonderful and I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed at the Hotel Relais Bosquet three eyars ago with our kids and their significant others, and the best compliment we can give is that.. we are returning there again in a couple of weeks, with my sister. The location is perfect, a few seconds walk to Rue Cler restaurants and shops, and a few minutes to the Eiffel Tower and grounds. Desk staff was attentive and helpful, and , if you like walking, you can walk from here to just about any of the major Paris sites, very easily. Arc de Triomphe is about a 25 min walk. The Seine about 10 mins. Breakfast was good, not great, but all that one needs to get a good start to the day! Again, the best complinent we can give is to give them our repeat business, which we are doing! My wife and I used to work in Hotels, and we enjoy staying at well-run properties!

Room Tip: some great restaurants tucked away on a side streets in the area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DENNISSG
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I took my partner for a weekend in Paris as birthday treat and just got back last night. We came by Eurostar and it was easy to get the metro to the hotel which was only a 5 minute walk. The hotel staffs were very friendly and recommended a great traditional French restaurant for dinner close by and we also got a great room with a view of the Eiffel tower from bed (Room 64). This room was supposed to be smaller than the other rooms however we found it was fine for us.

The area was perfect for us as it wasn't very touristy and had some lovely cafes/bars just down the road. The weather was so nice we could sit in the sun with a glass of good wine and watch the world go by. It was a short walk to the Eiffel tower about 15 minute’s maximum. I thought the location was great and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 64 had the view of the Eiffel tower from the bed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marls_77
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We spent another delightful week, our 8th, 23-30 Mar. 2014. This is a beautiful boutique hotel in an excellent location. Rue Cler is a blk away and the Ecole Militaire metro sta. approx. 2 blks away. Rooms are of average size for Paris are impeccably maintained and are fully equipped with all essentials. We prefer the superior room on the courtyard for the size, 2 windows, separate toilet room and quieter environment. The concierge staff is always helpful with directions and reservations for dinner, tours, and transport. The owner and manager are typically just a step away in the lobby to provide on-site leadership and follow up to any questions or issues which may arise.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wahoo65
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice, typical Paris hotel in a perfect location next to Rue Cler in the quiet 7th. We had a fairly large room with space for luggage, a couple of chaies, a bench and a chest as well as a wardrobe. The king bed was comfortable. The newly done bathroom had two sinks and a nice tub/shower combo with plenty of room. The breakfast buffet was nice. The hotel is more expensive than other 3-star hotels in the neighborhood, but a little roomier.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple