“Fabulous...look no further ...stay here..”

Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
Ranked #147 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
California
“Fabulous...look no further ...stay here..”
Reviewed 15 April 2010

This hotel has a great location....easy access to the Metro, next to the Rue Cler, 10 minute walk through lovely neighborhoods to the Eiffel Tower. It was very easy to get to all the major attractions from here. NIce restaurants in the area. The bedroom, beds and bathroom were excellent and were roomy....and my husband is 6 foot 5 inches tall! I felt like a true Parisian in this neighborhood!

But the best reason to stay there is the staff....very helpful and friendly. And totally honest. When I returned home, I realized I had left my jewelry case in the room. I was panic-stricken; we had been on a cruise so I had brought many pieces of jewelry with me. Some of the pieces are of enormous sentimental value to me. I was in tears when I sat down at my computer to send an email to see if they would look for the case. I was feeling very pessimitic that it would be returned to me. To my utter delight and relief, there was an email FROM THEM letting me know that they had found the case. They did not even wait for me to initiate a request. I will forever be in their debt!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CathyJ1578
julieconsulting, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, 19 June 2010
Dear Madam,

It wouldn't be normal if we don't contact our customers that forgot personnal things in their rooms.

You trust us for your vacation, so we must thank you and be honest with you.

We hope to see you soon among us.

Best regards

Julie Palisse (Public relations) and Philippe Hervois (Owner)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (408)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 11 April 2010

A perfect hotel for my first trip to Paris. The neighborhood is exactly what I hoped for; ultra Parisian, quaint, and lovely. The room was small but ample. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
julieconsulting, Owner at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, 17 June 2010
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

You are totally right the 7th district is ultra parisian as you said, and it gives to our clients an idea of the parisian life, however, this suburb is particularly fashion and Paris offers other ambiances.

We are glad you enjoyed your journey in Paris and we will be pleased to welcome you again.

Best regards

Philippe Hervois (owner) and Julie Palisse ( PR)
Reviewed 1 April 2010

We just returned today from Paris. We stayed at Hotel Relais Bosquet. We stayed in a superior room, which I would recommend. Our room number was 64. We were on the top floor and our room has a view of the Eiffel Tower. The room was very clean and every day they would clean it. Every staff member is excellent and could not have been nicer.

We arrived at about 7:30 a.m. in the morning and I had my Rick Steves Paris guidebook on the counter, because it was too early to check in, but they would hold our luggage for us. When they saw my book, they asked me if I used Rick Steves and I replied that that was why I chose this hotel. They told me that since I used Rick Steves, there was no charge for breakfast.

The hotel is ideally located in a very nice neighborhood. The Eiffel Tower is about ten blocks away. Bus 69 is about three blocks away. Metro (train) 8 is about three blocks away, along with a lot of other bus numbers. Also, Rue Cler is one blocks away.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again and would recommend it. It was a great value for the money, good neighborhood, and accessible to sightseeing.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
julieconsulting, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, 17 June 2010
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for recommending our hotel, it was such pleasure to welcome you, we hope to see you again!

Kind regards

Philippe Hervois ( owner) and Julie Palisse (PR)
Sacramento
Reviewed 31 March 2010

We stayed in a superior room on the top floor with a nice view of the Eiffel Tower off to the side of the window. The room was nice, well furnished, clean and of decent size (good for European standards, smallish by American standards). The staff were helpful whenever we had questions. The free Louvre ticket is nice because it allows a special entrance without the wait for a ticket. The Rue Cler area is very nice. We hadn't stayed here before but found it to be quite comfortable with good restaurants, food stalls, laundromat and anything else travellers might need. It's a bit quiter than St Germain, Latin Quarter, Left Bank.

1 Thank sactrav8
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

For those who want a view, we prefer to tell you that we try to provide it but it is not easy and not systematic. So you were lucky to get one!

We are happy you discovered a district you didn't know and we would be happy to welcome you again.

Best regards

Philippe Hervois (owner) and Julie Palisse (PR)
Fall River, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 March 2010

When I was booking a hotel in Paris, everyone warned me how small the rooms in Paris hotels were. I was pleasantly surprised! Our room at Relais was perfectly sized - big bathroom, seperate toilet, and nicely sized bedroom area....all at a fantastic price! I have been living in the Netherlands without a bathtub so perhaps I am overly praising of the big deep tub with lovely shower gels!...but it was REALLY nice.

The location is fantastic. We technically had a room without an Eiffel tower view, but it still had an eiffel tower view. It sparkles every hour and that was really fun to watch from our room.

We loved the area. The Rue Cler down the narrow street is adorable and seemingly undiscovered by the masses. One of the small alleys down the way housed one of the best restaurants we had ever visited: auberge du champ du mars = just incredible! The combination of the lovely hotel and the salmon at auberge du champ du mars put my boyfriend in such a good mood he proposed to me at Relais Bosquet :) So it will always have a special place in my heart!

My only complaint with the hotel is that the bed was really hard (for me). I know different people have different bed cushion preferences.

The staff was so nice and helpful. They held our luggage the day of our checkout so we could sightsee before our departure.

Breakfast tip - there are several delicious bakeries and jam shops surrounding the hotel - we skipped hotel breakfast and got local fresh bread, jam, and pain au chocolate in the morning. La Cuillere Gourmande is a WONDERFUL jam shop a few doors down - so helpful and so delicious!

1 Thank Erin L
Dear Madam,

Congratulations! We are so glad your boyfriend proposed you in our hotel!!!!! We wish you a lot of hapiness and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again :)

Best regards

Philippe Hervois (Owner) and Julie Palisse (PR)
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 18 March 2010

What a deal! Friendly, helpful staff; large (for Europe) bedroom and excellent bathroom; and the price was right! Close to everything--we walked to all the museums and sights every day. Numerous excellent restaurants located nearby. Perfect location for our needs.

Dear Clients,

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay among us, we will be happy to welcome you again.

Best regards

Julie Palisse (Public relations) and Philippe Hervois (Owner)
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 March 2010

We rented an apartment in the Rue Cler neighborhood and had to move to a hotel for our last night in Paris. We found this hotel while walking around and lucky for us, they had three rooms available for us!
Although it is being renovated now, it was still a lovely place to stay. One of our three rooms had been fully renovated and it was great. All three bathrooms were done. The blackout shades on the windows really work. If you are on the street side, it's a bit noisy but if you face the courtyard, it's better. The walls are pretty thin so you can hear noise from the hall but i think that is true in most small, older hotels.
The breakfast was great....I think they must have walked down the street to get the fresh baked goods. Coffee was served by a waiter who was very courteous...AND they had great decaf!
Most guests appeared to speak English and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank lisa829
Dear Clients,

You were lucky we still had some rooms, we advise to our future customers to book in advance if they can.
We took note of your different remarks and we thank you to have written a review.

Best regards.

Philippe Hervois (owner) and Julie Palisse (PR)