“Paris weekend”

Ranked #745 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Paris weekend”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Excellent location, room small but clean and bed ok.Bathroom compact- staff helpful and friendly, knowledgeable about tourist attractions etc
Breakfast adequate but pricey. Metro very handy and plenty of restaurants nearby

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy everything, the hotel, the room, the breakfast and my staff. We are making all our best to make you feel like home.

A big thanks for your nice comments, it helps us to improve our services every day and I am really please that your were satisfied by our services.

Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer and sometimes it includes breakfasts.

Elodie Lemaux

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Celbridge
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nice hotel, second time in 5 years to stay here, clean, friendly and within walking distance of Metro.
Latin Quarter is wonderful area to stay. Breakfast is extra and not really worth €13 but compared to other prices in Paris it's acceptable for little choice.
Rooms clean and comfortable but could do with basic maintenance and painting .
Would recommend it as a place to stay if your looking for something different outside of the madness of the city centre

• Stayed March 2014
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy the hotel, the bedroom and the breakfast. We are glad that you spent a nice time with us.

We are sorry for the the functional part, I do know that it is time to refresh some rooms with painting and maintenance and we have planned to make it really soon.

Thanks you for your comment, it helps us to improve our services and or client's real needs.

Looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in Paris and we will do again our best to satisfy you. Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer.

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Big and beautifull reception. Very original design (better in web gallery that in place)
My room was double but small. Sometimes difficult to move on it.
Wi-fi don't work properly in my room. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
Good bed, Modern but small bathroom. Small lift, small stairs, small dinning area, small tables,...
Tipical breakfast with very good natural orange juice and Nespresso coffee.
No really in center of Paris but well comunicated by Metro and RER.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is pleased to read that you enjoy your stay with us, especially our design touch.

We would like to apologise for the size of some of our rooms and for the different part of the hotel, in Paris it is kind of tricky to find space available and to accommodate it to make something pleasant for everyone.

But thanks a lot for your comment, it helps us to improve our services every day.

Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer and upgrade you to our deluxe which is much bigger.

Hope to welcome you for your next stay in Paris, we will do our best to satisfy you.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Very clean room. Not a problem to change rooms when we asked. Friendly staff and enormous breakfast. Two things to bear in mind - it can be a bit noisy as you can hear other people going in and out of their rooms as the doors are very thin (this often happens in Paris though). The other is we weren't sure if we could get a coffee or tea at the hotel outside the breakfast hours. Sometimes it would be nice to have this option - would be great to state this in the hotel brochure if guests are able to do this. Overall excellent value for money and would visit again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was good; that you enjoy the room, my staff and the breakfast. We are making our best to make you feel like home.

We are sorry for the different noises, I know it can be a problem in Paris.

I am really sorry to hear that you did not feel free to ask coffee outside our breakfast hours because it would have never been refused. Moreover, it is written next to our computers "to feel free to ask for a coffee" but you may not have seen it. Again really sorry for this matter and thanks a lot for your comment. It helps us to improve our services every day.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 29 January 2014

It's a nice small hotel in a good location for east/central paris.
The rooms are really small but in good standard.
The staff is very helpful.
We have stayed here twice when exhibiting at a trade fair and will probably come back next season.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy everything, the area, the room and my staff. We are making our best to make you feel like home.

We are sorry for the size of the rooms, in Paris it can be a bit tricky to find lots of space available.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Clean, smart decor. Easy check in and friendly staff. A good location and excellent value. The Color Design Hotel in Paris is a genuine find. And the breafkast is declicous and also very good value. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy everything, the hotel, the room and the breakfast. We are making all our best to make you feel like home.

Turin, Italy
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We discovered this hotel a few years ago and since then enery single time we go to Paris wi stay there. Great location, great design, some may find the room a little small but we think they are just perfect (and by the way in the Parisian average). Cleanliness for us is unquestionable and we always found the Color Design Hotel simply perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank massimopoti
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good. We are making our best to make you feel like home.