“Great place, even better price!”
Review of Color Design Hotel

Color Design Hotel
Ranked #740 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Miami, Florida
“Great place, even better price!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The hotel is very modern and business oriented. There are not a lot of places like this in Paris. The rooms are clean and bed is super comfy. It's a great deal for the price, plus is well located.....

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Valerie L
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy the area, the room, etc. We are making our best to make you feel like home.

Thank you for your comment and do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer.

Elodie Lemaux

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is a great little place. I've stayed at some very disappointing and tired hotels in Paris, but this was excellent. Great location in a nice neighbourhood and very close to Metro station. Nice cafes and bistros nearby. The rooms are very quiet so you get a good night's sleep and the bed was super comfortable. Staff were exceptionally warm and welcoming and helpful at all times. The rooms and bathrooms are quite small but are exceptionally well-designed - everything is in the right place, great lighting and excellent shower. Spotlessly clean. You pay 13 euros extra for breakfast which I thought was quite expensive, but the quality was superb and lots of choice. Would definitely stay here again as a peaceful comfotable base for a holiday in Paris in a non-touristy neighbourhood.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank RichardBLondon
The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that you spent a nice time with us; that you enjoy everything, the area, the room and my staff. We are making our best to make you feel like home.

A big thanks for your nice comments, it helps us to improve our services every day and I am really please that your were satisfied by our services.

Wurzburg, Germany
Reviewed 29 April 2014

When me and my friend came to the hotel, the check in process was very fast. However, the receptionist was very not friendly and didn't even greet us - just stared at us in a very rude way. The room was clean, but smelly a little bit. Later on, we asked the same receptionist some advise about where to sightseeing, she couldn't really help us by saying "there is a lot of things to see., I don't know". The breakfast was nice though.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Christina,

I am the manager of the Color Design Hotel and I would like to apologise for what happened during your stay, it is not at all the way I ask my receptionist to work and to welcome client and from now on it will be controlled.

I am really sorry, I hope your stay with us was good regarding the area, the rooms and the breakfast. Thanks for your comment, it helps me every day to ameliorate my services.
Next time your are coming in Paris, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Elodie LEMAUX
Edson, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the Gare de Lyon and provides a reasonably priced option for staying in Paris. The rooms and bathrooms are very small but clean and the bright white decor is cheerful. This was the most comfortable bed in any hotel of our vacation! The staff are very friendly and helpful and went our of their way to get us a reasonably priced room during fashion week in Paris. The location is a little out of the way as it is on a side street with no other hotels but was nice and quiet. There is a fantastic local outdoor market on the weekend about 3 blocks from the hotel that is well worth walking to. The staff recommended a small local restaurant Le Chat Bossu and it was fun, cheap and had good food.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alpine2011
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy everything, the area, the room and my staff. We are making our best to make you feel like home.

We are sorry for the size of the rooms, I know in Paris it can be a bit tricky to find lots of space available but we are trying to make our best to improve it as much as possible.

A big thanks for your nice comments, it helps us to improve our services every day and I am really please that your were satisfied by our services and our advices. Le chat bossu is also one of my favourite.

Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer and upgrade you to our deluxe which is much bigger.

Hale,Manchester
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

One night in Paris as part of our journey. Great location and really friendly staff who helped us find a great restaurant nearby. Clean and quiet.
Would recommend and would stay for longer here as a good location.
Metro and plenty of place to eat have coffee etc in Paris .

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Peterhigson
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good. We are making our best to make you feel like home.

A big thanks for your nice comments, it helps us to improve our services every day and I am really please that your were satisfied with our services and my staff.

Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer and sometimes there are special offers with breakfast for free.

Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Excellent location, room small but clean and bed ok.Bathroom compact- staff helpful and friendly, knowledgeable about tourist attractions etc
Breakfast adequate but pricey. Metro very handy and plenty of restaurants nearby

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy everything, the hotel, the room, the breakfast and my staff. We are making all our best to make you feel like home.

Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer and sometimes it includes breakfasts.

Celbridge
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nice hotel, second time in 5 years to stay here, clean, friendly and within walking distance of Metro.
Latin Quarter is wonderful area to stay. Breakfast is extra and not really worth €13 but compared to other prices in Paris it's acceptable for little choice.
Rooms clean and comfortable but could do with basic maintenance and painting .
Would recommend it as a place to stay if your looking for something different outside of the madness of the city centre

• Stayed March 2014
ColorDesign, Directeur général at Color Design Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

The Color Design Hotel is really pleased to read that your stay with us was really good; that you enjoy the hotel, the bedroom and the breakfast. We are glad that you spent a nice time with us.

We are sorry for the the functional part, I do know that it is time to refresh some rooms with painting and maintenance and we have planned to make it really soon.

Thanks you for your comment, it helps us to improve our services and or client's real needs.

Looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in Paris and we will do again our best to satisfy you. Do not hesitate next time you are coming to contact me directly, I will do my best to propose you our best offer.