Royal Hotel Paris Champs Elysees
US$332
US$307
US$157
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$163
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
Hotel Website
US$198
US$163
  • Room Service
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$236
US$193
Melia.com
  • Room Service
All reviewschamps elyseesgreat locationarc de triumphexecutive roomextra bedcomfortable bedstar hotelpleasant hotelrecommend this hotellarge roomincluded breakfastwould stay here againcentral locationchoose this hotelmetro stationsingle roomaround the corner
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great location. Good breakfast. Front desk staff friendly and helpful.
However, as the check-in is until 12pm and my train at 1 pm. I decided to check-out after 11 pm, and before I opened the door, I heard the maid talking to another person, and she was talking about me, insulting me because I was still in the room so she cannot clean it. I know she needs to finish earlier as I also work in hotel industry but as I know the check-out is until 12 pm,no?! Her attitude was unacceptable, the hotel overall was very good but because of her attitude I won't book in this hotel again, very disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HYD24
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The location makes this hotel fantastic, a minute walk from Champs Elysees, close to the Arc de Triomphe and in easy walking distance to the Eiffel Tower (about 30 minutes). Close to the Metro. The rooms were clean with a TV and mini bar. We arrived 3 hours early and were able to leave our cases while we explored the surroundings. Breakfast was good just help yourself to egg, bacon, sausage, fruit cocktail, fruit, toast, cakes and jams plenty. Service was always with a smile. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pompeywendy
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Nice paris city hotel in a very good location. The rooms are relative small and the furniture has seen better times. I saw no fitness center or pool, the hotel bar was also nor available. The breakfast was good, the reception personal was friendly and helpful. I used this hotel for a business trip and booked it because of the location. I wouldn't choose this hotel for a private trip, you can get more for the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andreasv1234
Reviewed 31 March 2014

You couldn't ask for a better location! A block from the Champs Élysées. Surrounded by bistros and shops- walkable to popular destinations including the Eiffel Tower. Rooms were very nice, and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel and plan to go back.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We requested an early check in as we would be travelling through the night, due to our flight being delayed we arrived just after 12 noon, Arsene on the front desk informed us he had been expecting us and he had our room ready from early in the morning. He was so helpful. The hotel is just a few metres from the Metro and the Champs Elysees. It is a boutique style hotel, small rooms but very comfortable, fabulous window balconies looking out onto the streets.

Breakfast was great and included in the price if booking is made through the official Hotel website.
The bar isn't really a bar in the truest sense but was nice if you wanted to sit and relax.
All staff were very helpful and friendly but Arsene was a real professional! Many thanks.

Room Tip: We had room 207, lovely small balcony to stand on, I suspect rooms at the front have a slightly better view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple