We stayed there for 5 days in May. The location is very convenient, within walking distance to most of the major sights in Paris. Metro stations are also close by. The first 3 days we got the prestige room on the 3rd floor at the back of the hotel. It was good size, nice and quiet. The bed was big and comfy, the linens was very good. Spacious bathroom. The only downside was that the toilet was not in the bathroom but in a separate room. We extended our stay to 2 more days and had to move to another room at the front of the hotel. This room was smaller. The bathroom was also smaller with only shower stall which was fine with us, and the toilet was in bathroom this time. WiFi was free in the room and working well. The hotel staff were courteous and helpful. We used the hotel service to the airport and liked it. We were ready a little bit before time, the hotel staff called the driver to come early for us. Overall we love this hotel and would stay there again the next time we visit Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain