We stay here for 3 days with our family .we have 2 Rooms .location great.metro and some good bakery and super market 2 min walking .good shopping option near by specially Zara .old lady is very helpfull.rooms are small but this thing u find in all Europe .lady at hotel is very good .she guide us well .she tell us how we can explore the city maximum .we enjoy our stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain