We stayed at the hotel splendid etoile for 5 nights in December over new year's period.
- Perfect location, metro station Charles Des Gaulles Etoile was at the hotel's door footstep and this made our trip to and from the airport so smooth. Also the hotel is located right at the round about of the Arc De Triomphe so we walked practically everywhere, to champs elysees, to concord place, to Vendome place, to George V street, we even walked to notre dame one day but it was a long walk.
- Very clean and had good amenities - kettle and tea in the room complimentary.
- Friendly staff - always smiling and ready to answer any questions.
- Room rather small but was comfortable.
- No breakfast included in our rate.
- Found it extremely expensive given that its not 5 stars and breakfast was not included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located facing the Arc de Triomphe, two steps from the Champs Elysées and close to the business district of La Défense, the Hotel Splendid Etoile, welcomes you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The Hotel Splendid Etoile, 57 rooms and suites, will charm you thanks to its cordial setting and refined atmosphere.This mansion dating back from 1880, was built in the purest Haussmann style and opens largely on the Place de l’Etoile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Splendid Etoile Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Splendid Etoile
- Splendid Etoile Paris