This is my second visit to this hotel and I will be back again. The service was excellent and helpfull at all times. The room was very clean although it was a good size for a single it would have been rather cramped as a double. Because of the corner site some of the rooms are an unusual shape! The hotel is uphill from Abbess Metro station, a climb which may be awkward for some and is situated next to a chestnut filled square. The breakfast was a buffet continental with more choice than usual. All in all it is a near perfect 2 star hotel in an interesting position. Some rooms lack adequate storage space for clothes so one may have to use ones case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris