First of all an excellent front desk, all the employees being extremely friendly. The room with a unique view on Eiffel Tower (5th floor). Small. Bathroom is extremely small indeed, and its maintenance was not perfect,as well as cleanliness. The hotel is however very charming. And extremely well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris