The hotel room is too small and the toilet is tiny. We could hardly move around the room after putting our luggage. The double bed too is small for us. The bathroom is worse, extremely small and the shower area is so tiny that you could hardly move without hitting yourself against the wall. I had so much difficulty using the shower head because each time when I tried to put it in place the pole will give way. The breakfast is basic. The service is satsfactory. The only advantage about this hotel is its close proximity to the train station. Other than that this hotel is definitely not suitable for mid to larger size people, more suitable if you're pint-size and I really mean pint-size!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel At Gare du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris