This is a reasonably cheap hotel, in a slightly dodgy part of Paris, next to a busy railway line.
If you go with that in mind, you'll be fine.
The staff are lovely and very helpful, the rooms are spotlessly clean, it is efficiently run, and only five minutes walk from gare du nord and gare de l'est.
However, if you're of above average size (we're thankfully not) you will struggle in the shower, the bedrooms are 'cosy', and the railway line is incredibly noisy - earplugs are essential.
So basically - it was exactly what we were expecting - no more, no less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel At Gare du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris