I have just got back from a 3 night stay at this hotel. My initial reaction is the location for this hotel is not the best for less experience travellers! The area isn't what you would think as typical France and we found it to be very busy and extremely noisy.
The hotel it's self was ok. It was there for us to sleep and chill out which is what we did.
The room is big enough however the bathroom is very small.... You had to sit on the loo at an angle!
The room wasn't air conditioned but we found it to be cool enough. We were lucky to get a room in the court yard which meant we did not hear much from the train track which is literally on the door step.
The breakfast was beautiful and set us up for the days sight seeing!
The hotel is very close to the gare du nord station which in itself is a nightmare! The area was extremely busy but the hotel it's self we felt was quiet.
The tv does not get any English Channels and the wifi isn't very strong but I could still use it in our ground floor room.
As a hotel it would be fine if they just gave it some TLC e.g giving the doors a fresh coat of paint and adding a bit more colour! The staff were friendly an helpful.
I won't stay here again but that is because of the location not he hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel At Gare du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris