Timhotel Palais Royal Louvre
US$309
US$292
US$230
  • Restaurant
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$164
US$411
US$389
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$164
US$211
US$178
US$1,788
US$1,358
  • Pool
All reviewstim hotelgreat locationwalking distancereception staff were very helpfulcentral parissmall bathroomstayed here for nightsbeds were comfortablecrepescomfortable hotelclose to metro stationair conditioningyogurtbourselouvrestreetopera
Reviewed 9 November 2011

if they weren't booked out, we would have stayed longer. just one night but a good place to start our continental trip. lovely woman at reception helped organise our onward accommodation. just 2 minutes walk from the sublime square of the palais royale and round the corner from an elegant old shopping arcade and great restaurants. a good choice.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here with our 3 young children. Room was sort of small, but I didn't feel as though we were on top of each other. It was very comfortable, clean and the staff were lovely. I love Paris and when I come back I would love to stay here again. Breakfast was very good. They were very child friendly and the location was handy - easy to walk everywhere. THelpful reception - offered good restaurant advice. There wasn't parking and with all our suitcases and children it was too easy - the carpark was roughly about 10mins away. I wasn't too bothered though. I want to go back!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2011

This hotel had some terrible reviews, and I was minded to cancel my reservation. However, I decided to take a chance and was glad I did. Admittedly, the room was small ans there was limited space for clothes, but hey, in central Paris at this price, what do you expect? The staff were helpful, I had a safe in my room, it was (very) clean and quiet, so what more could you want? Tea and coffe-making facilities, free Wi-FI, internet for free in reception, flat-screen TV, etc. A great choice if you don't travel like a diva.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Serendipity3
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I have read the comments here and didn't believe! The room is very small, the bathroom is lime a can!! We have stayed as a couple, and there were no space for the luggage. It was a nightmare! The frontdesk is something special ... Bad mood! There is a lot of good hotel in Paris for the some price, go for them!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We were 3 friends (girls) and stayed there for 4 days. We selected it for the location. The rooms were just fine, the wc a bit too small, but it was not a problem. The location was ideal, we couldn't imagine a closer spot to stay. Right 1' min walk from the Palais-royal. We walked home at night with no worry, so we enjoyed the Louvre and the pyramides at night with no worry. And there is also a bus stop for No 29 which served us great. There is also this nice neibourghood with small bistrots right next to the hotel. Wandering in Paris for >10h daily, this hotel in the centre of the city allows you to easy stroll without taking the metro. The reception was good, discreet. Great opportunity if you want to explore the city all day alone, no group-tourism.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends