Our stay here was really good. Of course the room (no 45) could be bigger but then we had the same issue with our Rome and Venice rooms too. So that's OK. But the staff was excellent. They guided us properly, were well informed. Directed us to do some of the tours that were simply excellent. And the croissants for breakfast were to die for! Am back home and I really miss 'em. Of course when I was there I was missing the traditional Indian breakfast! Overall, excellent stay. Rooms cosy and comfy. Location quite and peaceful. Well connected by trains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of one of the liveliest neighbourhoods; near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Paris
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris