“Just average”

Timhotel Tour Eiffel
Ranked #1,023 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed at the hotel during my visit to Paris in May 2013. The hotel had a good location with walking distance from the Dupleix Metro station and the Eiffel Tower. My room was on the fifth floor but I could only see the tip of Eiffel Tower from the window. With the room rate that I have paid , I would consider the size of the double room allocated to me was very small. I had the experiece using the smallest elevator in life during my stay there. With the luggage, the lift could only accomodate for only 1 user each time. The room was equiped with WIFI but was not very clean. There were many restaurants nearby and I like the Sunday and Wednesday morning market located just next to the metro station. I would not recommend this hotel to my friends,

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Timhotel15, Manager at Timhotel Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

I'm sorry to read that the level of service you are not agreed. It is true that the rooms are small and the lift, but with regard to carpets they will be changed before the end of the year. Soon at Timhotel

Reviewed 5 June 2013

It might have been my room but I did not enjoy staying at this hotel. The staff was very pleasant but when I got to the room my view change. I had to walk outside to an ungly balcony (ok, with some views to the city and the Tour Eiffel) that was a kind of weird. The room size was fine but I felt it was smelly. The carpet did not seem cleaned. The bathroom was also stinky. I did not complain since I was only there for a couple of nights so did not want to bather. The breakfast was OK. Location is good too. Maybe some other rooms are better. During breakfast I saw people with different range of ages. If you dont find other hotel, you can certainly stay here but make sure you room is cleaned and smell good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jossie07

I'm sorry to read that the level of service you are not agreed. Also, the room 63 you talked to undergo an odor problem because sewers. We brought in technicians to repair, and the carpet was clean. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I hope to see you soon at Timhotel

Reviewed 30 May 2013

The hotel was handily placed for the metro and close enough to walk to the Eiffel Tower. The staff were very frienldy and helpful but our room was a bit cramped and noisy from the street. The bed was very comfortable but we didn't sleep so well, if we had the window open for air it was too noisy and if we kept the window closed it was quiet but the room got a bit stuffy. The lift was I think the smallest lift I've ever seen, it said it was for 3 people but it was better for 2. The breakfast was good and you could eat as much or as little as you wanted. If I went again though I'd take my own tea bags!

Room Tip: Don't get room 45
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm sorry to read that the service of the hotel is not up to your expectations. Thank you for your comments to our team, and hopefully soon at Timhotel

Reviewed 30 May 2013

This hotel is in a good position with regards to access the metro and is within easy walking distance of many tourist attractions and good restaurants. We enjoyed our stay immensley. We were given room number 45 and it is a good job we didn't have a cat with us as there wasn't room to swing it. The room though was clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was adequate though the shower cubicle was a bit cramped. We found the noise from the street below a bit loud and it did go on all night but that is maybe as we come from a very quiet sleepy village and we're not used to city noise. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous at all times.

Room Tip: Don't get room 45
2  Thank Wendy H

The whole team of Timhotel Tour Eiffel thank you for your stay. See you soon at Timhotel.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Family trip with kids: Close to metro, close to the Eiffel Tower. Nice neighbourhood with restaurants and shops. Comfy beds. Coffee/tea in the room. Nice staff. Small rooms, but that's ok. They have 1 trippel room for families on 5th floor, (514), and here you can put in an extra bed if you are four.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your comment. Hope to see you at Timhotel

Reviewed 23 May 2013

brillant hotel,rooms clean and very spacious , nice view of the Eiffel tower, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, loads of small shops and Resurtants near by. easy to get around by train , get lots of advice from Hotel staff where to go.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Timhotel15, General Manager at Timhotel Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

We appreciate very much your comments regarding your stay at TIMHOTEL TOUR EIFFEL. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Our stay here was really good. Of course the room (no 45) could be bigger but then we had the same issue with our Rome and Venice rooms too. So that's OK. But the staff was excellent. They guided us properly, were well informed. Directed us to do some of the tours that were simply excellent. And the croissants for breakfast were to die for! Am back home and I really miss 'em. Of course when I was there I was missing the traditional Indian breakfast! Overall, excellent stay. Rooms cosy and comfy. Location quite and peaceful. Well connected by trains.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Our chocolate croissants and breads are baked at the hotel every day.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one