I stayed at the hotel during my visit to Paris in May 2013. The hotel had a good location with walking distance from the Dupleix Metro station and the Eiffel Tower. My room was on the fifth floor but I could only see the tip of Eiffel Tower from the window. With the room rate that I have paid , I would consider the size of the double room allocated to me was very small. I had the experiece using the smallest elevator in life during my stay there. With the luggage, the lift could only accomodate for only 1 user each time. The room was equiped with WIFI but was not very clean. There were many restaurants nearby and I like the Sunday and Wednesday morning market located just next to the metro station. I would not recommend this hotel to my friends,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of one of the liveliest neighbourhoods; near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Timhotel Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Paris
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris