The hotel is a tiny Band B. The breakfasts were lovely, the internet was cheap, they upgraded us for free for our anniversary and we had THE most spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower. It is fairly central and is near the best chinese take away EVER! the a/c was a bit drying and we got sore throats but it was clean, comfy, warm and dry...a perfect base for a young, broke couple wanting to explore!
We travelled in August 2009 but it wouldn't let me put one for that long ago!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of one of the liveliest neighbourhoods; near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Timhotel Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Paris
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris