My new wife and I stayed here for a week in July. We had a wonderful time. The staff was friendly and helpful. Accommodations were clean and comfortable. Walk to metro was 2 mins. And had number of cafés, bistros and markets nearby.
We had a blast at The Royal-st germain and were happy to spend our first week as a married couple at this lovely boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Royal Saint-Germain is perfectly located in the heart of Paris-Left bank between Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Montparnasse, a few steps away from Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter. Our 44 personalized and comfortable rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a free access WIFI. Our superior rooms were entirely renovated in 2008 to offer you even more charm and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Royal Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Saint Germain Hotel
- Royal Saint Germain Paris