Just returned from an eight night stay at the Odeon Saint-Germaine. If you are seeking a well located small boutique hotel with a superb staff, this is the place. This was our first visit to Paris and we asked a lot of questions. Whomever was at the desk could not have been more helpful with restaurant suggestions and reservations, navigating the Metro, etc. Of particular help was Jean-Francois, who helped us plan our side-trip itinerary to Normandy with suggestions about places to stop along the way and even which patisserie had the best treats in Bayeaux (La Reine Mathilde). Although our room, Number 4, was average size for a Paris hotel, the bathroom was roomier than most with a full tub and shower, and a shower curtain that actually kept the water in the tub! Separate space for the toilet with a door for privacy. Also lots of storage space provided with under the sink shelving. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel