Hard review to write.
i HATE showing up on the first day and right away there is a glitch, I specifically paid for and asked for a luxury room with views, Confirmed. When we got there there were none left.
They took us to a DARK Attic, with no real windows-- just a tiney one in the slaneted ceitling. No view, no light, no sun. They said it was a "suite"!! one room but with a larger bath and closet does not a suite make.
Other than this, service was nice
Excellent location in a nice part of the 6th, close to everything,
What do I mean by small? 2 people can't fit in the hallways. The maid has to pull the cart into a room so you can pass. You can't open the window (like a door) withiout moving the furniture. Then, you cant plug anything in,. You bump into things and get black and blues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel