We only had a few days in Paris and the staff at the Odeon Saint-Germain did all they could to maximize our stay. They could not have been more helpful. The location was perfect, the main tourist icons being so accessible and there is a huge array of restaurants within a 5 minute walk, but it was the staff and the presentation of the facilities that we found particularly impressive. Great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel