We just got back from a 5 day stay at Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain and we had a wonderful experience. We had rented an apartment in the neighborhood during the winter and would walk by the hotel and thought at the time that it looked so cozy and welcoming. So this time we decided to try it out. The stay was just perfect, the staff was so friendly and accommodating. The room was spotless and quiet with a comfortable bed. You can't go wrong in this neighborhood you are so close to the Luxembourg gardens, many shops, cafes, the Saint-Germain market, beautiful pattiseries. The metro is very around the corner. The Louvre and Jardin des Tuileries are very close and walkable. You won't be disappointed with your choice, the hotel is very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel