This hotel offers a prime location on the Left Bank, and a very friendly and accommodating staff. For both of my visits, I have stayed in rooms facing the interior courtyard, which are wonderfully quiet in an otherwise bustling neighborhood. Rooms and common areas are on the small side, but are cozy and very nicely appointed. While in a great location for those who love to walk the city, the hotel is also just steps from the Odeon Metro stop. I plan to continue to return here on future visits to Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LateRooms, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel