This is a gem of a hotel - not the cheapest but you get what you pay for ! Stayed 4 nights in mid January. Have stayed in Paris many times but this has to be my favourite hotel and, also, location. St Germain du Pres is a really lovely area and is very close to many of the main tourist sites. Room was spacious and clean, staff all helpful and breakfast of a good standard, and plenty of it. Would certainly recommend and will stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel