Being a first time traveller to Paris (first time overseas actually), it was difficult to know where to stay. The arrondissements make it incredibly difficult, but choosing Odeon in the 6th (Saint Germaine) was such a brilliant choice.
The hotel staff where excellent (especially Jean Marks), it was a short walk to some incredible restaurants, attractions and galleries. Some beautiful bakeries around the corner and if you're into books you'll be smiling.
The arrondissements is expensive so this isn't the spot for the budget traveller at all, but if you're looking to spend some money and have an absolute blast I'd recommend this spot!
I'd return tomorrow if I could! I ache whenever I think back to the time we spend in Paris (7 days).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel