We arrived mid-morning after two very long flights late in April. The exceptional warm greeting set the tone for a marvelous stay. Our room (thirty) off the main floor was spacious, comfortable and quiet. The bonus was overlooking a small garden. M. Lemoiine and staff were exceedingly helpful. They recommended local places to eat and see. Arrange transportation quickly and easily when need. And he booked an excellent restaurant at the last minute for Saturday night. A quick lesson here is Parisians love to dine on Saturday evenings. Thank you M. lemoine. The breakfast buffet was excellent with a wide variety of choice to fit about any appetite. We look forward to our next visit to Paris stay at this treasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel