We stayed here for 3 nights in May and it was in a great location. I had stayed here about 10 years ago and it has been completely remodel and modernized. Breakfast was excellent each morning and front desk people were very helpful. That being said the rooms are as small as a postage stamps (we knew that going in) but that's typical of the hotels in this area. It's good for an authentic Parisian experience. However...only one person and one suitcase can get into the elevator at one time. Restaurants are all around and they are all good! Excellent walking distance to Notre Dame and other sights. More affordable than some of the other St. Germain hotels....but guess what NOTHING is cheap in Paris in May....be prepared to pay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel