We had an amazing stay at the Odeon. This was my third trip to Paris and I really enjoyed the lively location. Well suited to finding quaint restaurants, peaceful at night, close to a beautiful park for running, and centrally located near a metro stop. The room was small, but well furnished and clean (and who stays in their room in Paris anyway!). The staff was HELPFUL and friendly, making reservations and suggestions at every turn. I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel