“Great Experience in Paris”

Hotel Residence Henri 4
Ranked #149 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Just got back from a trip to Europe that included 4 days in Paris at the hotel Henri 4. I was traveling with my 9 year old and a friend with her 9 year old. This hotel was great for the kids. It's across the street from a small park with a playground. We had adjoining rooms and were the only two rooms on the floor, so we were able to shut the outer door and enjoy our own suite. Both rooms had kitchenettes, which was so nice for a quiet dinner in after we ran around all day. Because the hotel is in a dead end street, it was quiet, and the beds were very comfortable, so we slept very well. There are several Metro stops nearby, as well as a lively neighborhhood with lots of restaurants. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were very clean and spacious for Paris! The breakfast was well worth the money- even with the kitchenette, it was worth it to go downstairs to enjoy! Can't say enough good things about the Residence Henri IV.

4  Thank Rebecca S

Reviewed 1 May 2012

The hotel was at the end of the block tucked int oa corner, so there was almost no noise at night, which was lovely. I prefered to take the stairs, however there is an elevator. The hotel is 6 floors, and we stayed on the 4th and the 5th. We stayed 4 nights, toured the south and came back for the last night right before our flight back. It was very nice and each room while being similar had a nice touch of personalization. I would probably stay here again if I came back to Paris. They gave some great restaurant reccomendations. I got a discounted price for the room which was very helpful and nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Eshleman
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I cannot add much more to my first review except to say that the hotel and the staff are still tops as far as we are concerned. We didn't do quite the same things this time but the location still continued to be a major plus! Being a second visit, we were able to explore the area and this experience has added to the charm of the hotel. 2 years having elapsed since our 1st visit and the standard of the place has not eroded! I just have to say it! We'll be back...

3  Thank SaGrandma
Reviewed 25 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank LizinSydney
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My husband and I just returned from Paris spending 6 nights at this lovely small hotel. We had a standard room (#50) and were more than pleased. The room has a large window/door opening to a small balcony facing the street and a large window/door in the bathroom facing the courtyard giving it ample light and ventilation. It also has a small but efficient "kitchen" with 2 burners, microwave, sink and fridge which was really great for us. We could buy wine and cheese and come back to our room and enjoy it. The bed was comfortable and the room is very nicely decorated and kept clean and up to date. There is also a flat screen tv mounted on the wall. The property is extremely well run and in a great location in the Latin Quarter. There are food markets, great bread stores etc. plus train stations close by. Easy walking to Notre Dame and lots of great restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay here and would return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SDG13
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Just back from our trip in France and I had the pleasure to stay 4 days in Paris at the hotel Henri 4 where my son and I had a wonderful time. The hotel is in a great location close to many restaurants and in a lively & safe quarter - easy walk to the metro and some Paris monuments and landmarks. The staff was really nice and always ready and happy to help. I enjoyed the way the hotel was decorated and our room was really confortable - in addition the wifi worked great. It was nice to have a small kitchnette that I used to cook when we did not feel like going out to eat. But one of my favorite part were the breakfasts which I thought were fabulous!! I totally recommend this hotel and next time we go to Paris - I know now where to stay.

4  Thank Flo S
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As soon as you enter the door of Hotel Residence Henri 4, you know you're in Paris. The hotel is decorated in period style, and even the key to your room is embellished. Above all, however, the location is excellent, with bus and metro transportation to almost anywhere in the city practically at your doorstep. Our room was large for Paris, with a kitchenette and beautifully equipped bathroom, as well as a little balcony and comfortable table in the room to eat at, a plus since the hotel is near excellent food shops. Breakfast is available, either in your roon or the pleasant basement dining area. The service was excellent and friendly, although travelers who need help with luggage should note the lack of a bellhop. We would surely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple