“Perfect stay at a perfect apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfortable and Cozy Bedroom
Large Couch Opens as Bed for 2 More Guests
Beautiful Greenery for a welcoming atmosphere
Picturesque Building
Large Living Space
Beautiful Historic Elements
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove, Multi-Function Oven
Enjoy Cooking at Home
Relax and Enjoy some wine and cheese at home
Quiet and Calm
Book on our website
Enjoy our DVD Selection
Enjoy nearby bakeries
Parisan Flowershops offer Beautiful arrangements
DVD MOVIES of Paris Classics !
FREE COFFEE & TEAS
FREE COFFEE & TEAS
Wine, Cheese and Grapes are a wonderful combination
Stock up on some French jams to enjoy at home
City Hall of the 3rd with park and pond, a few blocks away on Rue De Bretagne
Next Door Musee Pompidou
View from Musee Pompidou
Your Street
View from Musee Pompidou
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Yankeetra...
Fresno, California
“Perfect stay at a perfect apartment!”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Let me start by saying that the staff at Cobblestone are just the best. I accidently left some valuable jewelry at the apartment, and when I inquired about the jewelry they were so honest, it was sent promptly back to me, that act has restored my faith in humanity. So, I'll begin from the beginning, Lauren met us at the appointed place on time, which I was very happy about, she took her time showing us how to use all the appliances, she was very professional and at the same time friendly, I knew that I could call her at anytime, if we needed help. I did call her once and she replied in a timely fashion, ( it was regarding a taxi for our departure). By the way the taxi company listed in the information book is great, we called them at 6:45 in the morning and they were there by the time we walked down the stairs. If you need a taxi from the train station, just look for the taxi line, don't worry it goes fast, the guys that greet you before you even get out of the station are a rip off, they wanted to charge us 90 euros to ride from the station to the apartment. We were in line for about 5 minutes and the ride cost I think 14 euro, BIG DIFFERENCE. But I digress. The minute we walked into the apartment, we loved it. The apartment was clean, the bed was very comfortable, plenty of towels, etc. Everything you'll need to cook, the only thing that I missed was a very sharp knife. My smart husband figured out how to get the TV in English, so after a full day of site seeing, eating and drinking it was fun to come home and relax, you notice how I said home, this place feels like home. The location is great, close to the metro, plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, look at the information book it tells you about some of the places. Funny we have been home now for almost 3 weeks and we still are having dreams about the place. Jennifer, you and your staff are great, the apartment is wonderful. We can't wait to come back.
TAJ

P.S. The French are great! They were very nice and helpful to us!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feel of the apartment
Liked least: Needs a sharp knife
Friends getaway Families with young children
30 Oct 2014
I am very pleased you had a nice stay from the beginning to the end. I am also happy to hear the French were nice to you. They usually are very nice to tourists. We will make sure to get a sharp knife for the apartment. Thank you for your stay !
cwhite277...
San Ramon, California
“Home away from home in Paris-Very Clean!”
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This was the perfect place for us to stay for our honeymoon in Paris! This little gem is tucked away in a very cute and very secure passage way between 2 buildings. The passageway is full of small businesses (the cutest umbrella repair shop!!) and also private residences. It is very quiet. The neighborhood outside the passageway is full of lively cafes and bars ( we really liked JoJos) and just a short walk from the Metro. We had a wonderful host who greeted us with wine, chocolate, and a map of the city. The apartment was small but just right for 2 people and full of all of the amenities that you could ever need on an international vacation: a kitchen with a cooktop, high power microwave, dishes, pots, coffee maker, fridge , and washer/dryer combo ; the bathroom was great with a good shower (never short of hot water); the tv was set up with cable and dvds of french movies. A few things that really exceeded our expectations: Coffee and coffee filters were provided, detergent was for the washing machine and the dishes, international calls were FREE on the landline provided, and there was a collection of books on Paris- the most helpful was the book full of menu translations from French to English. We would go back to this location or any other Cobblestone location without hesitation.

29 Oct 2014
Thank you so much for your very detailed review. Thanks for noticing all the little things we do to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay, like coffee, soap, detergent etc. We want to ensure our guests want for nothing and can come home and relax. So many owners expect renters to go buy staples for the apartment (even down to the toilet paper), we think that is a nuisance for the guest. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back soon !
USA
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
26 May 2014
Thank you! Passage du Marais is absolutely a dream apartment, and we are so happy that you enjoyed it. - Jennifer & Cobblestone Paris
Wa
Reviewed 15 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
15 Mar 2014
Thank you, our motto is Live Like A Parisian, and it seems that you have really achieved that. Our mission is complete when guests report such great experiences. Thank you !
Southern California
Reviewed 7 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

7 Feb 2014
You have a home in Paris any time you want it !
Scott H
New York City, New York
“It's so great, I don't want you to know about it.”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment was so lovely and comfortable, it surpassed my expectations and then some. By the end of our week, I felt that it was "our" Paris apartment. It's light and bright (even in January rains) and incredibly well-stocked. All the rooms are spacious, including the bathroom which, if you know Paris, is quite amazing. There's a coffee maker (and even some ground coffee), an electric tea pot, and, if you cook, a full range of cookware (although why you'd cook in Paris is a mystery). The living room is large enough that we entertained a total of six people very comfortably and the bedroom has a very nice modern armoire where you can store your clothes easily. And the bed is very comfortable. As mentioned by an earlier reviewer, there's a school next door and sometimes you can hear the children during recess but it's a pleasant background noise and only adds to the charm. Because the passageway locks at night and on weekends, there isn't much foot traffic and so it's very quiet. And our contact, Lauren, was very helpful and pleasant; couldn't have been nicer.

I hate to sell it too hard because I want this apartment to always be available to us. But I cannot tell a lie; it was truly wonderful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the charm, the roominess, and the convenience.
Liked least: That we had to leave.
Friends getaway Families with young children
kimbrwrit...
Southampton, New York
“My dream Paris apartment!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

This was a glorious rental -- owned and furnished by Americans who adore Paris, for the American market...there is almost NOTHING they haven't thought of, and it all works. The location is excellent, the flat is pristine clean. There is a nursery school in the building nearby so you may hear some pre-school play during weekdays, but otherwise, this is quiet and secluded. DO make sure you understand how to operate the codes at both ends of the passage and at the building itself; we didn't get enough info and wound up locking ourselves out our first night (rescued by a fellow resident). I can't wait to go back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved the shower!!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing