“Nespresso Lover”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
“Nespresso Lover”
Reviewed 5 December 2012 via mobile

I needed to re-stock my Nespresso supply and since I was in the Champs Élysées area for appointments was excited to visit a location I had not been to. Normally after a purchase you can have a free coffee & chocolate and enjoy the atmosphere & view.
Not at this one. Too bad, I was looking forward to that little extra treat that I enjoy at the St Germaine & Opera locations.
I did not eat at the little restaurant, but the food looked good & I'm sure it was as Nespresso has consistently high standards with all their products & designs.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Great service”
Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

We stopped by the Nespresso Boutique Bar whilst strolling down the Champs Élysées. I have to admit that I am a Nespresso lover and have been to other locations in New York and Miami. The coffee was excellent as usual and the food interesting and of high quality. The servers were great: There was a particularly unfriendly customer next to us and they kept their calm and treated the man in a friendly way and with a lot of patience. This probably is the best option on Champs Élysées for a small stop to have a snack; all other places seed touristy and expensive.

1 Thank LDRO
Toronto
“Surprising spot for a great lunch on the Champs Elysee”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

After passing by several restaurants that reinforced the stereotype for outrageous food prices (20euros for a hamburger in a non-descript restaurant), noticed a cafe outside the Nespresso store (coffee, chocolates, etc.). As it was on the cold side that day we went inside the very stylish store to see if there was seating indoors and discovered a chic and comfortable cafe at the back. We ordered their club sandwich which was about 16 euros, presented in deconstructed squares like a sushi log, which was tasty and a decent size. We decided to splurge on their delicious macarons for desert with espresso and that really ramped up the bill to 63 euros. Without dessert it would have been closer to 40. Not a budget restaurant but far more value than most other restaurants we saw and the setting was very relaxing and the service was more friendly than snooty.

• Visited September 2011