“Cafe at the back: best kept secret in Paris”
Review of Nespresso Boutique

Nespresso Boutique
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Nespresso Boutique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 251 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 28 July 2013

While you've seen one Nespresso boutique you've seen them all, I very much enjoy going to this one with my friend for a discrete pampering in the morning. We get there as soon as it opens at 10:00am and go straight to the back where there are plenty of comfy chairs, a quiet ambiance (both difficult to find in Paris) away from the hustle and bustle of one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world: the Champs Elysees. Yes, it's a tiny bit pricey, but compared to other locations on the avenue it's reasonable. Nice place to meet up with friends, relax from shopping or wait for your wife while she spends your life's savings at the countless nearby stores.

1  Thank BethCagnol

Reviewed 6 July 2013

As a customer of Nespresso and traveler, I always visit the boutiques around the world: New York, Lisbon, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, and many others. I've never been so poorly attended as at Nespresso Champs Elysees in Paris! After facing a huge line, we were served by a young clerk who was at the pinnacle of his bad mood, a nasty girl who was demonstrate her impatience and indifference to customers. When asked if there was a place for tasting replied that there was not a place to drink coffee. It was the worst experience that my husband and I had at a store! And just in a place where tourists should be well attended. Pitiful!

1  Thank Teresa F
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Both my wife and I are Nespresso lovers. However, we were very disappointed with the service we found at this Nespresso Boutique.
We waited to be seated, and then, we waited a very long time just to have a server come to our table. And, when they came, it took several times until the order was taken. While seating and waiting for service, I got a chance to observe the treatment of the Maitre d' to the servers. It was not very nice. Interestingly, I observed two different Maitre d's exhibiting the same bad treatment of the waitresses. It became apparent that perhaps the bad service at this place has it origins in bad management. It felt as if the servers were being micro-managed and in a bad way.
Furthermore, when I went to the restroom, I admired the way all the Nespresso products were laid-out and wanted to take a picture, and two big guys in suit (they looked like the secret service) forbid me from taking any pictures. After being in some of the most amazing Castles and Churches in France and not being forbidden from taking pictures (except for flash restriction), this felt like an insult -- a missed marketing opportunity!
And, just to make the whole experience even worse, they did not even have wifi access.
Even if you are a Nespresso fan, I would not waste your precious time in Paris in this place.
Just wait until you get home, and enjoy your favorite cup there!

3  Thank Lalo P
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We had a quick coffee at the little cafe inside, and it was great. My wife had the cafe glace (espresso with ice cream) and loved it. Check it out! On a side note... the bathroom in the bottom floor was very clean and nice. No purchase necessary to use it!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

As we walked pass the Champs-Elysees, we stumbled on the Nespresso Boutique cafe. The aroma of the coffee was so inviting that we decided to pay a visit.
Inside, you can find the Nespresso boutique selling a number of coffee machines and coffees. We Had coffee and mille feuille, the cake is from Fauchon, it's delicious and the coffee is worth the price. We sat outdoor so we could do “people watching”. It was a fine afternoon with my husband.