“Flagship Nespresso Boutique With Cafe”
Review of Nespresso Boutique

Nespresso Boutique
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Nespresso Boutique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 229 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is a crazy amazing Nespresso boutique! It's HUGE, gleaming and just gorgeous. There's even a full blown coffee cafe inside. Now remember, the employees and customers here have a VERY French attitude, especially toward tourists, so don't expect the welcome mat to be rolled out for you. Still a fun place to browse and pick up some limited edition pods that are (from time to time) available in Europe only.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I really enjoy coffee and needed something to warm me up while in Paris so we walked over to Nespresso and I fell in LOVE!I had never had nespresso but am in the market to purchase one for my own home! Wish I had made a few trips here - oh so good!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I had a quick breakfast here before a day of touring. It wasn’t cheap – 12 euro, but it was perfect. The breakfast set comes with two small baguettes with butter and jam, pastry with chocolate, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee or tea. Even though we walked all over Paris, we weren’t hungry for lunch until 3 pm!

1  Thank ebostic
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have been a Nespresso customer for several years and the coffee and machines are good for occasional mess free coffee. However my visit to this store/cafe was the final straw - I am getting an espresso machine. The service in the London boutiques is only borderline acceptable but in Paris it was appalling. I may as well have been invisible. There were long waits in the cafe, queues to buy capsules yet other staff seemingly doing very little who could only shrug their shoulders and rudely point in some other direction. When I approached another man behind a till, who MUST have seen me yet walked over to chat with his similarly lazy colleague, I decided Nespresso have had more than enough of my money....no more! Shocking service by any standard let alone for a flagship store in a prestigious location. It seems the brand and locations encourage pretensions in the staff....at the end of the day it's just coffee and they're supposed to be actually serving/selling it and providing a good customer experience. Big fail!

3  Thank Susiesays101
Reviewed 28 July 2013

While you've seen one Nespresso boutique you've seen them all, I very much enjoy going to this one with my friend for a discrete pampering in the morning. We get there as soon as it opens at 10:00am and go straight to the back where there are plenty of comfy chairs, a quiet ambiance (both difficult to find in Paris) away from the hustle and bustle of one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world: the Champs Elysees. Yes, it's a tiny bit pricey, but compared to other locations on the avenue it's reasonable. Nice place to meet up with friends, relax from shopping or wait for your wife while she spends your life's savings at the countless nearby stores.

1  Thank BethCagnol