“I love nespresso”
Review of Nespresso Boutique

Nespresso Boutique
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Nespresso Boutique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 254 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I just became part of nespresso club
I bought some coffees to bring back with me to Istanbul
With my lovely initia yellow machine I am going to have amazing coffees.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

The cafe is well lit and nicely decorated with a staff that was attentive but not intrusive. Table settings were lovely and the food was presented well. My Caesar salad (12 euros) was okay with extra large chunks of what purported to be chicken, several small pieces of sliced cheese and tomatoes. Admittedly it was good enough for me to finish every morsel. After lunch, visited the Nespresso coffee bar downstairs, a beautifully appointed showcase of coffee, all single servings with different colored lids that resembled jeweled baubles. I had never visited one before and was quite taken by it. The free cup of the latest Nespresso flavor was a lovely touch.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

I am quite a big Nespresso fan so I was very happy to see this cafe and boutique. My husband, myself and my two children went in to the Nespresso Cafe at the end of our day trip before heading back to the train station. It was fantastic! The staff were very friendly and attentive to and couldn't do enough for us. The cakes and coffee are amazing! It was a very welcomed stop off after a very long day walking around.. I ventured in to the store after coffee and purchased several pods, some limited edition ones to. You do apparently have to be a Nespresso France member to purchase (my UK membership didn't count) but they still allowed me to buy what I needed. Would definitely pay this place another visit in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

I have visited a few Nespresso boutiques in the Europe. The one behi´nd the Paris Opera was horrible, too much people, too big, too noisy,.oooh, out as quick as possible. The one on Chapms Elysee was one step better, but there again out again. They are selling coffee, so stop behaving like selling diamonds.

2  Thank IrmaLiberty
Reviewed 28 July 2014

all about the nespresso machines and all their kinds of coffee. educational and helped me a lot when i purchased my first nespresso machine.

store is lovely and the aroma of the coffee is just cool. you get to sample the smells of different coffee via a machine. reminds me of a tastily decorated science museum.

come ! i highly recommend it.