Stayed for a week for our honeymoon. This hotel was a nice little boutique accommodation facility. Very friendly and helpful staff - Natasha (I think that was her name?) was especially noteworthy - if management read this you should give her a pay rise because she was amazing!! We stayed in the 'nature suite' and got a special early booking rate so was well worth it. Highly recommend. More spacious than is typical, with a Nespresso machine and toilet that was separate from the shower room. Everything was clean and nice bath products. I wouldn't recommend the breakfast as it was pretty basic for 12eu. The location is a bit out of the way from the main attractions but that actually was a bonus as you got to be away from the tourist hoards and are in a quiet and more Parisian area. The staff will explain how to get there in ten mins via the train it's all strait forward. Thanks for a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 minutes walk from Montparnasse, hotel ATELIER Montparnasse is a design hotel of 40 air conditioned rooms that can accommodate 1 or 2 people with complimentary wireless internet access. This 3* hotel is an ideal base for the discerning business person, for Champs-Elysées and Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre (a 15-minutes metro ride), or for exploring Paris's many tourist or pleasure attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atelier Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris