Le Pradey is in a great location and has bags of style (like the honesty bar / library on the mezzanine). It isn't cheap but you get what you pay for in Paris. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary so had a suite - and it was worth it. Individually designed (with balcony) it was spacious and well equipped. Staff were excellent - always ready to help but very unobtrusive. All in all an experience to be highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris