I stayed at Le Pradey whilst on a business trip.
The location is perfect as it's right off Rue de Rivoli and a stones throw from the tuileries.
I stayed in the suite Geode which was a good sized suite. A little too corporate looking for my taste but the bathroom made up for it. Luckily there was a tub and a shower and best of all- all of the products at the hotel were from Nuxe.
The service at the hotel was fine although a little annoying that ordering room service means that the hotel actually order from outside and it can take a while.
Either way, I would stay here again and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris