Hotel Bersoly's Saint Germain
Hotel de Lille(Paris)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Hotel Da Vinci & Spa(Paris)
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmusee d'orsay and the louvregreat locationadjoining roomsmini fridgefamily roomrooms are smallquiet hotelair conditioningcafes and restaurantsthe ground floorbed was comfortableseinedeskmetroeuropesuitcases
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I wanted a typical French hotel & found this one - great location over the Seine from the Louvre, down the road from the Musee d'Orsay, walking distance to Place de la Concorde & Champs Elysees & anywhere else I wanted to go. Staff were very friendly & helpful, especially Ami. Many conversations about life in Paris, what to see, chances to practice my French. Would recommend this hotel. Quiet location so no traffic noise.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank blossomsakura
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This hotel charged my Credit Card without my authorization.

I never checked in to Hotel Bersolys and have alerted the Hotel Manager of this charge. I have gotten no response to refund my money.

What a Scam!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
sylviecarbonnaux, Manager at Hotel Bersoly's Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Sorry, you make confusion between pré autorization and charge.
You have ´nt been charge .Please send me directly an e mail at hotelbersolys@laposte.net to solve your problem.Best regards Mrs Carbonnaux

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We found that this hotel had a family room (really two adjacent rooms) that could nicely accommodate our family of 5; both of us parents and three smaller kids. Worked out very well. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the hotel is in a fantastic location within walking distance of many major sites and parks. Several good cafes are nearby with some very nice restaurants also. The rooms were small but very clean. There was the smallest elevator I have ever seen that could fit one person or some bags. So if you crave a better view from a higher floor, you will be walking up. They had parking available in a secure site a couple of blocks away for an additional modest fee.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 12 June 2013

A friend and I were traveling through Paris and wanted to stay in a small quaint hotel. This hotel met our needs. The gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful with directions, attractions, dining and even help us with a little language lessons. He directed us to a resturant that soon become our favorite place to eat. The room was always clean and quiet. He was helpful on use of their computer so we could communicate to our families back in the United States. I would highly recommend this small quaint hotel for anyone that is traveling. It is close or within walking to many attractions, dining, and shopping.

Room Tip: Our room was in the rear of the hotel, however, they had it designed to feel like a garden and it was extremely quiet. This was nice after a long day of site seeing to return to the room for a quiet good night sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Overall, we were satisfied. Receptionists (especially Naser) were friendly and helpful. The room was cozy, so were the stairs and elevator. Musee d'Orsay and Musee du Louvre are within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple