I booked the hotel for a 3 day short break for my sister, brother-in-law, my wife and myself.
All of us were very impressed with the amenities in the hotel, the location but more importantly the staff. They were very welcoming, helpful, friendly and really made our stay very special.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends, family because it is excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Paris, the Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, this stylish and comfortable hotel - residence of Oscar Wilde in 1899 - will be your starting point to discover Paris. Its 28 air conditioned rooms have been designed for your relaxation and well-being. Come and discover or rediscover our completely renovated hotel in the heart of Paris between the Louvre and the Opera. On the other hands it meets with all the new safety standards. Located walking distance between the Louvre Museum, Palais Royal and the Opera Garnier Next to the financial district (Paris Stock Exchange, banks and Insurances headquarters, Agence France Presse) And last but not least, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is also close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Beneton, H&M, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris