I stayed here for three nights in June 2013 in a standard room. The hotel location is very good it really is about 5 min from the Louvre and is 1 min from the Metro. Its in a quiet area with lots of good restaurants and bars. The staff are very friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable but very small. Ours was a standard double room which was accessed directly from the stairs so we did have some noise from other guests coming past. I would recommend booking a larger room especially if you have luggage for a longer trip. For a good selection of restaurants try out the
Square St Honore which is very close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Paris, the Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, this stylish and comfortable hotel - residence of Oscar Wilde in 1899 - will be your starting point to discover Paris. Its 28 air conditioned rooms have been designed for your relaxation and well-being. Come and discover or rediscover our completely renovated hotel in the heart of Paris between the Louvre and the Opera. On the other hands it meets with all the new safety standards. Located walking distance between the Louvre Museum, Palais Royal and the Opera Garnier Next to the financial district (Paris Stock Exchange, banks and Insurances headquarters, Agence France Presse) And last but not least, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is also close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Beneton, H&M, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris