We stayed for 3 nights. Overall, the hotel is very good and is in a nice location. We were able to walk to most attractions. We were able to check in early which was great. The rooms are very small but apparently this is to be expected in Paris. As the rooms are small and close to each other you can often hear what's going on in the other rooms. The windows however do keep the road noise to a minimum though. The rooms are very clean and were tended to every day. The breakfast was a little disappointing but was still adequate. I thought it was odd that there wasn't any ham or cheeses but sausage & bacon. The dining room is also quite small so be prepared to share a table for breakfast. The breakfast was included in the room rate which is an added bonus as Paris is so expensive. We booked direct with the hotel (as recommended by another reviewer) and actually got a cheaper deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees, close to the EIffel Tower, close to the Arc the Triumph, close to the avenue Montaigne welcomes you in a Haussmann style. The hotel Marceau Champs Elysées has 35 rooms of different categories: Deluxe Triple, Deluxe, Superior, and Comfort. Our team is committed to warm, personalised customer care and will be delighted to assist and guide you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris