I stayed there at the end of March 2012. The receptionist upon check-in was great - professional, courteous, quick. The room is rather small which is typical of Parisian hotels, but the decoration and fitted furniture is sleek and neat. Very contemporary without being minimalist - doesn't chill you, rather warm tones.
Location is amazing for the proximity of the Champs Elysees, rue Pierre Charon for restaurants and for the beautiful cafe litterally a few meters up the road.
Would recommend it both for business and tourism, if your not planning on spending much time hanging out inside the hotel as the lobby is quite small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris