stayed here for 2 nights
the location is good, considered the proximity to champs elysees and ave montaigne which both are shopping area.. just a 5-10 mins walk to George V station. staff were friendly and able to communicate in English.
just wish it had a water boiler in the room :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris