We were put up in one of the attic rooms which I think are slightly bigger than the rooms further down the building. It was modern and really nicely decorated and finished. The bed was very comfortable and we had plenty room with our cases etc. on the floor. The reception staff could not do enough for us and even helped when we hadn't printed out tickets for the Eiffel Tower. The breakfast was lovely and while there was not a large range of choice we always managed to get fed and watered (the coffee was lovely.)
The room was lovely and clean and one day we didn't go out but the cleaners knocked and gave clean towels regardless which was lovely.
The hotel was SO central! Literally 2 minute walk to Arc de Triomphe which was just fantastic to be so close to something so iconic so by default was very close to Champs d'Elysee as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris