After thorough search of hotels in Paris centre I chose this one. And I wasn’t wrong. For the price I paid (around 120 euro/night which had breakfast included) I got everything necessary for my memorable trip to Paris.
First, hotel is in very nice and safe neighbourhood. Boulevard Marceau (to which all rooms are facing) is wide but without so many traffic (compared to other Parisian central streets) and without many shops that attract large hordes of people. Nevertheless, rooms have soundproof windows, you close the window and can hardly hear anything on the street. All adjacent streets are very safe (even at night) with lots of fancy hotels and expensive shops nearby. Only downside of the neighbourhood is not to many restaurants that are not so pricey.
Hotel is small, but very well kept. Seems it has been recently renovated. Lift is new and not small. Hotel staff is really friendly and helpfull, i would like to thank the woman at the reception (with beautiful smile) who upgraded us to a room with larger bed as we were traveling with a baby.
Room which we had was deluxe room. Looking at the floor plan it seems that all rooms are similarly large. The difference is probably only in how large is the bed. In our room it was 160x200 and it was really comfortable to sleep in. Rooms are not big as we would like but its Paris and if you like a bigger room pay for 5 star hotel (but how large a room you need to just sleep in). Bathroom and toilet were clean and new. I really liked that it had shower (who takes bath in hotel rooms).
Breakfast was not so big, but it had all that was necessary to start the day (eggs, bacon, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, French pastries...) and as it was included in the price we were happy with it.
To conclude, for the price paid it was a great hotel in centre of Paris and I would come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris