This hotel advertised through a website that was a BIG CHEAT, charging me $667 for 3 nights when I found out staying there that to book the hotel directly would have cost me several hundred dollars less, so stay away from that website, HOTELS.com.
But the hotel itself was clean, in a great location, and the Manager, ADONIS, was a real treasure: a gentleman who knows his business, which is hotels, and will come through on a personal level to salve your disappointment when breakfast, for example, has been stopped at 10 o'clock and nobody told you it wouldn't be over at 10:30 as it was all weekend. He also has all the graciousness of one who is used to handling five stars when all this is is three. He, and some aspects of the place, like the locale, are a true discovery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris