Myself and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel in November and could not fault it! The location is great 2 minutes walk from the Gare du Nord which is ideal for getting around the city and to Disney. In the neighbourhood there are some great little restaurants which aren't too expensive and within walking distance, one word of caution would be to stay aware when walking around the train station as there are quite a few pick pockets and people trying to get your signature on things (particularly if you are English). The hotel room was bigger than I expected (going by Paris standards!) and had all of the comforts you would need plus some complementary items which were a lovely gesture- it was great having a hairdryer as it saved room in the case! If I return to Paris I will be using Hotel Mademoiselle again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant and warm Boutique Hotel, a few steps away from The North and the East station. Located between the canal St Martin, The opera House and The Sacré Coeur. The Hotel Mademoiselle suggest you to enjoy private sessions for free in our wellness area including a Steam room, Sauna, ice fountain, gym, relaxation room and our massage room equipped with a "Medyjet" water massage bed You can also relax in our pretty Mademoiselle's Lounge or in the Patio for the sunny days's return, to have a drink or enjoy a breakfast to start properly your day in Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mademoiselle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Paris
- Relais De Paris Lafayette