We stayed here for 4 nights as a family of 4. It is hard to find family-sized rooms in Paris and Novotel is one of the few chains that is family friendly. We appreciated the little touches - halloween candy for the kids, breakfast room for families with toys. We had a superior room with a double bed and sofa bed. The sofabed mattress was very thin and needed to be replaced. The room was clean, but tired. Worn out carpet, stains on the wallpaper, peeling paint and mould in the bathroom. We complained about the mould and it was cleaned, although not completely - I think the bathroom had venitlation problems. We like having a pool although it was closed one day and hours are more limited than most hotels. There is a monoprix supermarket with long hours (closed Sun) right out the back door of the hotel, also a public playground.
The location of this hotel is not great. As other reviewers have noted, the nearest metro stations are a good 10-15 minute walk away. With small kids those extra steps are crucial - you need to save them for sightseeing. We took buses but there were not a lot of those either. This hotel is located in the Beaugrenelle development of the 1970s - the buildings and associated plazas and walkways are falling apart and kind of scruffy in a bad sci-fi movie kind of way. The area is slated to be redeveloped in a couple of years. Maybe that will improve bus connections. I would definitely try elsewhere (different hotel and different neighbourhood) if I returned to Paris anytime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel