“Enjoyed our stay”

Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Ranked #729 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We enjoyed our stay here Nov 27-Dec 1. I liked the modern furniture, especially the sink in the bathroom. Comfortable beds, we had three people in our room so we had a King bed and a sofa bed. Loved the shower. It had one of those rainfall showerheads. So relaxing after a day of walking. The hotel restaurant had a delicious scallop dinner with these mashed potatoes creamed with olive oil . . . to die for! All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The neighborhood streets surrounding the hotel were a little sketchy, but we found all kinds of gems such as a local grocery store, a delicious Korean restaurant, and a laundry. And just a few more blocks up the street were so many restaurants and shops and even a McDonalds for those who need a taste of home. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had Room 727 and loved the location. We had a great view of the city.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
DenisGauthier, General Manager at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 21 December 2011
Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read your comment concerning your stay at the Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel.

I’m really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked your room and the dinner you had at the Novotel Café. I will certainly transfer the compliments concerning the staff to them.

I hope we will be welcoming you again soon!

Denis Gauthier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (521)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed 14 December 2011

overall good hotel but the difference was in the child friendliness of the personnel and the personnel in general.
Although the Eiffel Tower is only 1 km away it, the location is somewhat disappointing as the surrounding streets are not too exciting.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
DenisGauthier, General Manager at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 15 December 2011
Dear Guest,

It is with pleasure that I have read your post on TripAdvisor.

I thank you for your compliment concerning the child friendliness of the staff. There is an X-Box, a library and some toys for the children to play with as well to make sure they feel at home. The breakfast is for free for children and there are family rooms.

On the other hand the hotel welcomes as well business clients as the hotel offers lots of possibilities in terms of meetings and conferences.

I would like to thank you for your comment and I hope to see you and your family again soon!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Barely a 10 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower and located very conveniently between a Metro and RER station. Hotel Staff is very helpful and accommodative. Rooms are a little small though, could have been bigger. But I guess, the other convenience of the property more than makes up for this. Great stuff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Amit13
Dear Guest,

I was really happy to read your positive comment, which I have transferred to my staff. What a pleasure to hear that every staff member made that your stay was a wonderful one!

Thank you so much for recommending the Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel to family, friends and other travellers.

The whole team would be delighted to welcome you again!

Balikpapan, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I had short business trip in Paris on 3-11 December 2011...

I stayed at the Novotel Tour Eiffel Paris, room 1601, during those days...

I was excited having the Interactive Internet TV in my room..as I have never tried one...but...I was quite surprise that it wasn't for free...not even to open google or gmail...or at least i didn't work...all the free channels were standard..CNN..BBC...MTV UK...

I enjoyed the room and the view over the Seine River...
The room has a shower and a bath tube...as expected...

One note about the hotel's laundry....on the third night of my stay..the hotel missed checking into my room to pick my laundry. I then called the room service (ext 23) in the following morning reminding them to pick up the laundry bag. However after I returned in the evening, the bag was still there untouched...In the next morning I went straight to the lobby and complained about this..
Finally later in the evening as came back, the laundry was done..but it happened that someone's t-shirt got carried along my laundry..as usual I called again ext. 23 telling them about this and to come to my room to pick it up and have it returned to whoever the owner is..but finally...until checked out from the hotel...that shirt was still there and no room-service ever came to respond to my report...

Room Tip: room 1601 was spacious and has a good Seine River view..(pour fumer)
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 December 2011

It is not a very handy location: not as close to the Eiffel Tower as its name suggests. Small rooms and not much atmosphere. Not bad, but not memorable.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank 909090
DenisGauthier, General Manager at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, 10 December 2011
Dear Guest,

I’m sorry to hear that our location did not meet your expectations.
Be assured that I’ve taken note of your comments.

Customer service being of our priorities there is always a Duty Manager present from 7am until 23pm you can reach on the number 2424 from your room. They are able to solve any issue and reassure that your stay with us is a memorable one.

I hope to welcome you again.

Lannion, France
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Great place near Eiffel Tower, many services in hotel, parking (very important in the center of Paris!). Many of restaurants around. Sound-proof windows with nice view to the river or street. Tea and coffee 24/7. It was a pleasure.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I’m glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at the Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel!
I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

It is nice that you enjoyed the many services the hotel has to offer as for example the swimming pool or one of the restaurants (Novotel Café or the Benkay). At your disposition as well, the concierges who will guide you through Paris with their advice and information and the porter who will take care of your luggage. And of course let us not forget the Bar, Room Service and the Snacking.

I look forward to welcoming you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 December 2011

The hotel location is perfect, nice hotel of course, especially while I was stay in this hotel, my room was on 29 floor, the day view and night view are so good, from the window, I can see the Tour Eiffel and Rhine.
Breakfast has a lot to choose, the lunch price is fair.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with us and other travellers.

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful view from your room on the Eiffel Tower and the Seine River.

I would like to express once more my gratitude for your positive feedback and
it would be a pleasure to welcome you again soon!